January 30, 2020

More Scanxiety

Last week, I had a brain scan.

On Friday, I met with the oncologist. There were more questions than answers. On Tuesday, I met with the neurosurgeon. Even more questions.

It may be anything from 2-6 weeks before I get more answers. Please don't take this to mean that we must panic for the next 2-6 weeks.

It means that we wait. Impatiently. Anxiously. But not panicked.


To pass the time, I am writing (more than just the blog!) and staying inside because I do NOT want the flu.

Anyway. Good times.

So how's everybody doing out there in the interwebs? Read anything interesting lately?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting is quite subjective. I'm doing the Faculty PD book club on the book Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning. You decide if that is interesting. I'm not even able to recall the title of the book that you and I did for the book club a couple of years ago. Makes me wonder if this one will stick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one two years ago was about collaborative learning by Michael something. I have it around here somewhere. The one last year (that I really liked) was Small Teaching(?) but I don't remember who wrote it. I'm sure I could track it down but it would take me a minute. I've heard of Make it Stick. I remember that it sounded interesting. I wish I could take part in the book club again. I always enjoyed those.

      Delete