July 16, 2020

Cancer update!

Still have cancer! Got a recent scan, results are stable-ish. Stable enough that there is no need to panic at this point. The cancer is just doing what it does, so we adjust the pills as needed, and re-scan in a couple of months to see what's happening in there.

Really, at this point, MRIs are almost boring. I fall asleep in there every single time, so if nothing else, I know I can squeeze in a nap for the day.

So, the good news is that today, I actually AM more than my diagnosis. The cancer is not the most important or exciting thing about me. I have my writing, my awesome cancer friends (I never expected to be able to say that!), and somehow, even with stupid coronapocalypse quarantine, I'm managing to stay reasonably busy considering I almost never leave the house besides treatments and bloodwork.

Is that it? I think that's it.

Reminder, kids, cancer still sucks!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you often, love to read your notes, glad to hear good news

    ReplyDelete