February 28, 2020

Surprise! I'm Home!

So, remember that crazy goat rodeo?

Well. The Rockstar Neurosurgeon is still a freakin' Rockstar. Seriously, he is amazing at brain-cutting.

So, he did a really good job, and I've been properly drugged up for the last couple of days, and I've had very little in the way of physical or neurological deficits. So, the thing is, hospitals are great and all, but with it being flu season and apparently coronavirus is officially in the US, it is really much safer to recover at home, at this point.

Now, here's the thing, I am home, but I'm not allowed to take visitors for at least a few more days while I'm healing my brains. I'll keep you updated on how recovery is going. If you want to help, I won't say no to donations at GoFundMe, CashApp, Venmo, or my Amazon wish list.

This being my third brain surgery, I just want to remind you of something. It takes a lot of rest to recover from brain surgery. I am exhausted just writing this.

You can text or email, comment here or on my fb, but bear in mind, replies will probably be slooooooow.

Whooo, hooo, I'm home!

1 comment: