October 1, 2019

By the numbers, again

In the last 127 days, I have been seen by a medical professional and/or hospitalized or treated with radiation 83 times.

I've completed 30 rounds of radiation.

I've taken 42 chemo pills.

I have felt like barfing 42 times.

I have actually barfed 0 times!
Yes!


I've lost or cut off 87% of my hair.

I have missed or forgotten to send 56% of the thank you notes that I intended to send.

I have cried somewhere between 18 and 97 times.

I have laughed so hard it made my brainhole hurt 37 times.

I have had at least 13 but not more than 130 panic attacks.

*Some of these numbers may be best estimates: I teach English, not math, and I've had brain surgery! What's your excuse?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a Pi in the sky math activity you've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up your good spirit every time you can. And thank you for the sense of math or English to keep us updated. You are amazing "Superwoman". Love you.

    ReplyDelete