July 30, 2019

By the Numbers

Here are some numbers about my life right now:

3: Hospital stays

2: Different hospitals 

17: Days in the hospital

2: Brain surgeries

1: Gross brain tumor

1: Infection in and around my brains

2: Allergic reactions to antibiotics

1: layer of skin scratched off from the allergic reactions

1: Suspected clot in my arm

0: Actual clots in my arm

1: Phlebitis in my arm

?: Number of crappy hospital meals

7: Visitors in the hospital (not all at once, of course)

4: Times per night that I get woken up by night shift

6?: Prescription medications I take every day

2?: Weeks until I restart chemo/radiation

2: More doses of IV antibiotics

1: Day until I get released from this hospital!


Okay, that's the best I've got for now. More later!



2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Wonder woman, you got this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though those numbers may sound disheartening, the number of us pulling for you is even larger!

    ReplyDelete